Established in 1997, we focus on assisting clients to improve their management of physical assets for long-term value and sustainable growth.
We help clients to identify threats, vulnerabilities, and risk exposure for their portfolios of physical assets. We also assist with the reconfiguration of these portfolios in response to the ever-growing number of challenges - climate adaptation, energy efficiencies, and finding pathways to low-carbon futures.
Our previous assignments include assistance to industry, utilities, national and sub-national entities - with some of the work financed by multi-lateral institutions such as the World Bank, European Union, and the United Kingdom's DFID.
Our approach is consultative/collaborative specifically to enhance knowledge exchange and the client's ownership of the process.
We use a systems approach to deliver the following services:
· Provide an overview of the company’s physical asset portfolio, its configuration and alignment to the organisations multi-stakeholder objectives
· Asses asset management systems and practices
· Provide a benchmarked scoring of physical asset management capabilities
· Identify and quantify risks, and propose risk management measures
· Assist with implementation of asset efficiency improvement measures
Our strategic collaborative approach ensures that the results are long-lasting and embedded into the organisation.
We enhance our clients'organisational GROWTH in how they manage physical assets and physical risk for increased long-term value.
We offer relevant expertise backed by state-of-the-art knowledge on the management and leveraging of physical assets for value.
Our resources include world-renowned experts in the field of physical asset management. They actively carry-out ongoing research and development - within Dynacon , and at renowned tertiary institutions, and research facilities.
Copyright © 2020 Dynacon Consulting - All Rights Reserved.